- Jessica Lebreton, General Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joël Landry, maintenance
- Laurence Léger, customer service
- Elyoh N'Da, student intern
Board of directors
The board of directors for the 2020-2021 season consist of:
- Frédéric Léger, president, email@example.com
- Julien Haché, vice-president, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maud Michel, treasurer
- Estelle Dugas, secretary
- Lucie Thériault, advisor
- Mathieu Fortin, advisor
- Nicole Boudreau, advisor
- Paul Dugas, advisor
- Philippe Lanteigne, advisor
Nord-Roi cross country ski club
The Nord-Roi cross country ski club is affiliated with Cross Country New Brunswick and Cross Country Canada. Here is the list of Coaches which are certified by the National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP).
- Christian Thériault, Competition Coaching: Introduction
- Claude Pelletier, Community Coach
- Daniel Brassard, Community Coach: Introduction
- David Lanteigne, Community Coach: Introduction
- Denis Dugas, Community Coach
- Dominic Brassard, Community Coach: Introduction
- Elodie Léger, Community Coach
- Eric Léger, Community Coach
- Guylaine Chiasson, Community Coach
- Jean-René Gallien, Community Coach
- Lucie Thériault, Community Coach
- Maëlle Dugas, Community Coach
- Monique Godin Lanteigne, Community Coach
- Monique Landry, Community Coach
- Naomie Blanchard, Community Coach
- Paul Dugas, Competition Coaching: Development
- Stéphanie Landry, Community Coach: Introduction
- Thierry Dugas, Community Coach: Introduction
Mountain biking introduction program
Here are the Coaches certified by the Sprockids program.
- Dominique Byram
- Émilie Haché
- Eric Léger, Velo NB Commissaire
- Frédéric Léger
- Guylaine Chiasson, Velo NB Commissaire
- Janie Hébert
- Jessica Lebreton
- Julien Cormierh
- Linda Dalpé
- Luc Robichaud
- Marc-André Poirier
- Martin Lanteigne
- Monique Godin Lanteigne
- Monique Landry
- Paul Dugas
- Pierre-Marc Brideau
The Club plein air... in history
It is in May 1989 that the cross country ski club is amalgamated to Club plein air Caraquet inc.
In April 1993, it was decided to use the 3.5 km ski trail as a family bike trail; it was inaugurated in 1994.
In December 1994, the Élites du Nord Roi club asked permission to use the CPAC trails for training.
Then in 1995, at the Élites du Nord Roi's request, a skating trail was developed in the 3.5 km trail in exchange for technical education to CPAC members.
In 2000, emphasizes is put on ice skaters as they seem to out-number the skiers.
Then in 2001, the start of a long and tight collaboration between the City and the CPAC with, among others, the loan of the Massey Ferguson to maintain the ice rink.
In 2008, decision to develop snowshoeing trails with the option to rent equipment.
In 2009, an extension is constructed on the Club to house the cross country ski competition equipment.
In 2013, the ice rink is converted into a dog park during the summer period.
In 2014, beginning of work for the future ski and mountain bike trails followed by their inauguration in 2015.
In 2016, the CPAC received the Jeux de l’Acadie athletes in the sport of mountain biking. Introduction of the Sprockids program.
In 2017, introduction of fat biking with trails groomed for that purpose.
In 2018, completion of mountain biking trails.